- 60 minute evening beer-tasting workshop in Brussels
- Get an overview of the different styles of Belgian beer
- Learn about traditional brewing and fermentation processes
- Taste five different Belgian beers like lagers, ales, and stouts
- Fun and social way to begin an evening out in Brussels
Departure & Return
Please come to our private venue not more than 10min prior the start of the activity as it will not be ready yet! Also note that the street has two names one in French ( rue des foulons) and one in Dutch (Voldersstraat). That's the same place!
What To Expect
During the 1-hour workshop, taste five different beers representing those typically found in local taverns, including stouts, lagers, and IPAs. Learn to appreciate the differences in brewing method and each beer’s subtle flavors with the help of your guide. As you sip, chat with fellow beer-loving travelers around a shared table for a fun and social way to kick off your evening in Brussels. At the end of the workshop, you can opt to keep the action going on an informal local bar crawl with the group if you like (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour offered in English but French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and German languages are available on request (groups only)
- This tour is suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Every person under 18 years old must be accompanied by a an adult
- PLEASE BE ON TIME! This tour only lasts 75 minutes, afterwards we have another tour running (pub crawl). So please be there.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY 1USUAL Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands