- Full-day trip to Bruges from Brussels
- Soak up the atmosphere by the delightful Minnewater (Lake of Love)
- Discover top city attractions such as Our Lady's Church, Market Square, and the Basilica of the Holy Blood with a guide
- Enjoy free time to explore UNESCO World Heritage-listed Bruges at your leisure
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Brussels
Departure & Return
We are located the street next to the Grand Place and 5 minutes from the Central Station of Brussels.
What To Expect
Marvel at the attractive architecture of Bruges’ Town Hall Square and note the intricate detail of the Basilica of Holy Blood’s façade. Hear of its rich historical heritage then enjoy some leisurely free time to peruse quaint shops and bespoke boutiques for unique souvenirs. Wander beside the charming waterways and take a boat tour of the canals (own expense) before reconvening with your guide at a pre-arranged time.
Return to your vehicle and enjoy the relaxing journey back to your Brussels hotel, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Brussels City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands