Explore our promoted experiences
- Pay visits to a selection of Brussels’ top chocolate shops
- Learn more about how chocolate is made, and enjoy generous samples
- Discover popular Brussels landmarks and neighborhoods along the way
- In addition to the chocolate, enjoy 6 chocolate tastings or 5 tastings and a Belgian hot chocolate at the last stop
Departure & Return
Your Brussels Chocolate Tasting Tour starts in front of the tower of City Hall on Grand Place/Grote Markt. Just look for the team with the 'free tour' red umbrellas, red T-shirts and name badges.
The tour finishes by Mont des Arts
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 are welcome on this tour for free.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The independent guides who employ us to market their tours have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- Please keep in mind that the 'Infant' ticket option doesn't include chocolate tasting.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY SANDEMANs New Europe - Brussels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience