Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Bruges from Brussels
- Visit the Market Square, the Basilica of the Holy Blood and Tanners Square on a guided city tour
- Admire views of the Dijver Canal and the Lake of Love
- Make the most of free time to explore Bruges independently
- Tour the city with a Spanish-speaking guide
- Enjoy round-trip transport from Brussels by air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
In Place Carrefour de l'Europe below the columns of the main entrance of the train and metro station, in front of the Hilton Grand Place hotel. Our guides wear a black jacket with the Buendia Tours logo and also the logo of our main sponsor Air Europa.
End of the Tour. Our guide will give you the best tips for sightseeing, eating and excursions in Belgium. The end point is close to the central station, therefore, to public transport. It is a 7 minute walk from Grand Place and close to many good restaurants and bars.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Groups of more than 24 people must wear headphones, you can buy them for € 1 a pair directly from our guides.
- Our guides have in mind the best for clients; While the tour generally includes the sites and stories mentioned and lasts for about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group.
- Meals are not included, but your guide will be happy to point you to some great places to eat.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
- OPERATED BY Buendía Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.