Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line entrance to Brussels Hard Rock Cafe
- Enjoy delicious American-style food and music in the center of Brussels
- Relax while eating a hearty 2- or 3-course meal
- See the cafe’s stash of rock ‘n’ roll memorabilia such as a letter from John Lennon of the Beatles
- Shop in Brussels’ Hard Rock Cafe store, if you wish
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Grand-Place 12a 1000 Brussels
What To Expect
See a heartfelt letter from John Lennon to Capitol Records and admire a risqué lace outfit worn by Madonna during a controversial performance as you take your seat amid the impressive collection of musical artifacts. Select from two different dinner menus depending on your taste and budget (please see the Itinerary section below for menu options) and then sit back and relax during your unique dining experience.
Feel free to browse the special souvenirs within the on-site store after your meal and then make your own way back to your accommodation after your culinary feast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child menu (age 0-10) is also available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day
- Please note you are free to arrive at any time during opening hours, simply present your voucher for priority seating
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hard Rock Cafe - Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms