- Sample up to 8 different chocolate treats
- Learn how chocolate, truffles, and pralines are made
- Visit the city’s oldest chocolate shop
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private guide
Departure & Return
Upon booking your meeting point can be changed to your hotel/accommodation, however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance as only central locations will be allowed. If no meeting alternative is selected the point listed here will be the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff