- This two-in-one tour combines Byron sightseeing and beer-and-food tasting
- Travel in style and comfort aboard a renovated, vintage school bus
- Visit Mullumbimby, and soak up the scenery of the Byron Hinterland
- A generous range of drinks and snacks, plus lunch, is included
Departure & Return
11.15am - Byron Bus coach stop, Jonson St (Shelter in front of information centre)
11:30am - Suffolk Park bus stop, Broken Head Rd (Shelter by Shell Service Station)
11:45 - Lennox Head town centre bus stop, Ballina St (beach side of road, directly opposite Quattro)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bush to Bay
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands