Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-Hour Small-Group Byron Bay Tour
- Take a short tour of the Cape Byron Light
- Go to galleries in the Arts & Industry Park
- Walk around the farm after a complimentary tea or coffee
- Includes guide, luxury 4WD vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can wear whatever you like on this tour, their isn't too much walking, but you may want your comfy walking shoes on.
- Please bring your own water, hat, camera, sunscreen, thirst for knowledge and sense for fun.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
- OPERATED BY Vision Walks - Eco Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands