Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day 4WD tour of Barron Gorge and Kuranda from Cairns
- Venture off-road in the Barron Gorge and Kuranda national parks
- See Surprise Falls, Lake Morris and Copperlode Dam
- Enjoy free time to explore Kuranda village
- Choose to ride either the Kuranda Skyrail Cableway or the Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Cairns
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children 4 years and under
- Please bring your own water
- Bring or wear clothing/gear for wet weather (November to June)
- Minimum of 04 passengers required to operate this tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands