Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to Herberton Village, Kuranda Village, and the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cairns
- Guided tour at Herberton Village
- Rainforest walk along the Barron River in Kuranda Village
- Ride the Cableway to see tropical Cairns, the Coral Sea, and the Cairns Highlands
- Bottled water and light lunch included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Disembark at Herberton Historical Village, one of Queensland's most important open-air museums. Take a guided tour of the more than 50 original outhouse buildings, including intact interior displays, original vehicles, and machinery from the 19th century. After your tour, you'll have free time to explore independently and eat your provided light lunch.
Continue your tour to Kuranda Village and take a walk through the rainforest for views of the Barron River and explore the galleries, markets, and boutiques.
Finish your day with a ride on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, which glides over the forest canopy for 4.6 miles (7.5 km). From inside the comfortable cabin, get views of the Cairns Highlands and the Coral Sea Beyond. Disembark at two rainforest mid-stations to explore and visit the Rainforest Interpretation Centre.
Return to your hotel in Cairns for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Infinity Fun Travel Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience