Explore our promoted experiences
- See Cairns’ highlights with a comprehensive tour and catamaran dinner cruise
- Visit Lower Barron Gorge, Palm Cove, and St Monica's with a guide
- Experience a traditional afternoon tea at Flecker Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner and live entertainment while sailing Trinity Inlet
Departure & Return
Complimentary pick up from Cairns CBD Hotels
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual for the Sunset Dinner Cruise, suitable footwear
- Motor schooiers not permitted
- No Wheelie Walkers permitted
- Spirit of Cairns Vessel is non-smoking
- To comply with Queensland Govt State regulations full vaccination is required to travel on this tour. Valid proof of vaccination status is required on checkin. Passengers unable to provide proof will be unable to travel and no refund will be given
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cairns Discovery Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms