Explore our promoted experiences
- 5.5-hour Cairns sightseeing tour
- Visit top Cairns-area attractions, including the waterfront, Flecker Botanical Gardens and St Monica's Cathedral, home to the world's largest peace-themed stained-glass window
- Indulge in a Devonshire tea, coffee or hot chocolate and scones
- Walk the lower section of Barron Gorge National Park and admire the views of the rugged mountains, ravines and tumbling waterfalls
- Upgrade to include a cruise to Green Island for optional snorkeling or a glass-bottom boat tour
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Motor scooters not permitted
- No Wheelie Walkers permitted
- Most travellers can participate
- To comply with Queensland Govt State regulations full vaccination is required to travel on this tour. Valid proof of vaccination status is required on checkin. Passengers unable to provide proof will be unable to travel and no refund will be given
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cairns Discovery Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews