- Full-day adventure tour from Cancun
- Drive a 2-person ATV through the jungle
- Swim in a cenote
- Visit a Caribbean snorkeling spot
- Buffet lunch and non-alcoholic drinks included
- Pickup and drop-off in Cancun
Departure & Return
pick up at main lobby of your resort
What To Expect
Soar through the jungle canopy on a series of ziplines for a bird's-eye view of the rain forest as well as a closer look at the local birdlife.
The next stop is a cenote, a sinkhole in the floor of the jungle that’s an access point for a freshwater, underground river. Jump into the cool water, and use a snorkel to peek beneath the surface. Leave the forest environment for a snorkel spot on the Caribbean coast; find colorful schools of fish and marine wildlife that thrive near the second-longest reef system in the world.
Refuel after your morning of adventure with a buffet lunch of grilled chicken, rice, beans, salads, chips, and salsa, with water and non-alcoholic beverages included. Following your meal, begin the return trip to Cancun, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: Minimum driving age is 16 years; minimum rider age is 8 years. You must book a double-rider ATV if you are travelling with kids between 8 and 15 years
- Basic swimming skills required.
- Prescription goggles available under previous request.
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Limited to participants under 300 lbs. (135 kg.) and under size 44
- Note: Please bring comfortable clothes and footwear, water shoes, sunglasses and hat, bathing suit, extra T-shirt, towel, only biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent, cash (pictures, souvenirs, tips and extra insurance).
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Aventuras Mayas S.A. de C.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands