- Snorkeling and boating tour from Cancun
- Cruise past mangroves and admire lush jungle vegetation
- Go swimming in the clear Caribbean waters
- Snorkel with marine life at Punta Nizuc Reef
Departure & Return
Downstairs next to Puerto Madero restaurant at kilometer, boulevard kkukulcan 14.1, Hotel Zone, infront of the Ritz Carlton hotel, at the lagoon side!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to port closed, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have family boats for 3 or 4 passengers , no extra cost just request at check in.
- We have snorkel gear for kids available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jungle Tour Barracuda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff