Explore our promoted experiences
- Sail the Nichupte Lagoon on a classic galleon as the sky lights up at sunset
- Choose between deluxe and simple dinner options to suit your budget
- Live music makes this perfect for date nights, birthdays or anniversaries
- Upgrade to add hotel transfers and skip the self-drive stress
Departure & Return
The galleon of The Lobster Dinner tour departs from the Marina Aquatours Pier, located at Km 6.25 of the Blvd. Kukulcan, of the Hotel Zone of Cancun, (across Playa Tortugas - Turtles beach) We strongly recommend staying in the pier half an hour before the departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Top Travel Connection Tour Operator
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms