- Parasailing adventure in Cancun
- Enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Cancun hotel zone, Isla Mujeres and the dense tropical jungle
- Choice of ocean or lagoon scenic flight
Departure & Return
There are two meeting points for this activity: Please contact our support team for instructions to get to the meeting point according to your lagoon or ocean side selection.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Gaze down at the dense tropical jungle, the idyllic Isla Mujeres Island and the innovative structures of the hotel zone. Alternatively, select the lagoon option to soar high above the waters of Nichupte lagoon; enjoy breathtaking views of the resort while feeling the buildings directly beneath your feet.
After your exhilarating experience, return to dry land and bid your guide farewell at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual flight time is approximately 10 - 15 minutes
- The ocean option is subject to weather conditions and may be canceled for safety reasons. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- The minimum age to carry out this activity is 5 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Beautiful experience and we requested a SPLASH at the end lol definitely book with them!" See review