3 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Go beyond the tourist attractions and experience everyday local life on this half-day tour of Cancun. See a different side of the city when you visit markets, street food stalls, and hidden lanes with vibrant street art. Foodies will love sampling a range of local specialties, including barbacoa, tacos, and Yucatecan food. Come hungry and leave satisfied.
- A fun way to try real local food
- Best for mobile travelers as some walking is involved
- Food and refreshments are included
- Learn more about Mexican life and culture
Saved to wishlist!
Transport from Riviera M and Playa del Carmen has a cost of 15-20 usd depending on the location
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Exact pick up time is sent after booking. Pick ups available in all the hotels in the Cancun Area (Hotel Zone and Downtown). Our guide will pick you up at your hotel's lobby. He will come down of the van and call out your name. He will wear a red t-shirt with our logo on it.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
México 307 5 , México 307 5, 5, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
If you want to reach the starting point by yourself, we'll meet you at El Palacio Municipal (City Hall- Goverment's Office). Our guide will wear a branded red t-shirt and will handle a branded banner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cancun Street Food, Street Art & Local Market Day Tour with transportation ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Cancun Street Food, Street Art & Local Market Day Tour with transportation ?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Cancun Street Food, Street Art & Local Market Day Tour with transportation ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cancun Street Food, Street Art & Local Market Day Tour with transportation ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms