- 7-hour catamaran tour from Cancun
- Snorkel at the Underwater Museum of Art
- Independent tour of Isla Mujeres
- Swim at North Beach
- Open bar and lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
Departure & Return
Please arrive at the dock of Trimaran Lupita, located right next to Cancun Bay Resort, 30 minutes before the tour starts. You must show a negative COVID test (antigen or PCR not older than 72 hours prior to the tour) or a COVID vaccination certificate issued by your government.
What To Expect
Continue to Isla Mujeres, where you can explore the island on your own: stroll through streets lined with small souvenir shops, visit the bustling central plaza, or just soak up the sun on the beach. Meet back up with your group for lunch, then sail to Playa Norte for a final swim along the coast. Throughout the day, enjoy access to an open bar on the sailboat, with plenty of room to sunbathe or dance on deck. This tour concludes at the Cancun dock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ecoturismo Cancun y Cancun Playa Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff