- Swim at a cenote after touring Chichen Itza
- Get great photo ops of Kukulkan Pyramid (El Castillo)
- Includes guide, admission tickets, and lunch
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Hotel pickup included for a seamless experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- For people with reduced mobility
- Children under 8 years old
- This activity demands some walking exercise
- Recommended for kids from 8 years old as is plenty of walk involved
- The road is not suitable for wheelchairs so if it needs, a third person must help to carry on the chair around.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travellers
- OPERATED BY Mexico Travel Solutions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms