- Day trip from Playa del Carmen to Coba, an ancient Mayan city hidden in the jungle
- Discover the archeological ruins, carved stone tablets and hieroglyphic texts of Coba
- Climb to the top of Nohoch Mul pyramid and enjoy panoramic views of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Learn the history and culture of Coba from a professional guide
- Meet the inhabitants of a nearby Mayan village and enjoy lunch featuring Yucatecan cuisine
- Swim at a gorgeous cenote
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Playa del Carmen included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms