4 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cancun's best snorkeling can only be reached by boat. Experience the area's sheer diversity on a snorkeling tour with five separate stops—a shipwreck, a cenote, coral reef, underwater sculptures and a sea turtle grazing area. Group sizes are kept small, with no more than 10 people per boat, while you wrap up your adventure with a Jet Ski ride. Package includes round-trip hotel transfers but excludes dock fees.
- Discover Cancun's diverse snorkeling on a tour with five separate stops
- Wide choice of departure times lets you plan your day and fit more in
- Opt for solo or shared Jet Ski ride to suit your budget
- Skip the self-drive stress with 2-way transfers direct from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Use of Jet Ski 30 minutes
To drive a waverunner you must be over 18 years
Dock Fee ($10 usd, payable at check-in)
$5usd deposit for locker's key (refunded when returning the key).
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.If you don't show up on time, we will infer that you will reach our location by yourself or that you simply declined to take the tour.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Total Snorkel Cancun , Carr. a Punta Sam 05-Mz.2, Sm.80, 77520 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
400 yds away from All Ritmo Hotel, and right next to "Estrella de Mar" church.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Total Snorkel Cancun
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling & Jet Ski?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Snorkeling & Jet Ski?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkeling & Jet Ski?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling & Jet Ski?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling & Jet Ski
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes