- Day trip to a Maya village and the Coba ruins on the Yucatán Peninsula from Playa del Carmen
- Sail along ziplines deep in the jungle, enjoy a cenote swim and paddle a canoe on a beautiful lagoon
- Visit the Maya village of Pac Chen or Chimuch and partake in a blessing ceremony with the local holy man
- Make your way to the top of the Nohoch Mul pyramid and explore the ruins of Coba with a knowledgeable guide
- Classic Maya buffet lunch and round-trip hotel transport from included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a swimsuit and sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms