Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Why you are seeing these recommendations
5 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
This tour offers travelers a taste of several activities on one tour. Drive all terrain vehicles through the jungle, swim in a cenote (underground sinkhole), and go ziplining—all in one day. One and two-seater ATVs are available and trained guides are on hand to assist at all times. A great choice for families, groups of friends, and solo travelers alike.
- Enjoy a variety of activities on one tour
- Local guide
- Snacks and water included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Drop off to your hotel
Photos and souvenirs
Departure & Return
We pick up from hotels in Cancun
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Tours Sale
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Drive an Atv shared, swim in a Cenote and ziplines in the Cancun ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Drive an Atv shared, swim in a Cenote and ziplines in the Cancun ?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Drive an Atv shared, swim in a Cenote and ziplines in the Cancun ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Drive an Atv shared, swim in a Cenote and ziplines in the Cancun ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms