4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
The less visited a destination, the more vibrant its reef. Which makes Puerto Morelos, a charming fishing town that's growing in popularity as a resort area, an excellent choice for a snorkel excursion. Enjoy uncrowded reef, colorful corals and a wealth of marine life, from butterflyfish and parrotfish to clownfish and lionfish, then eat a delicious light lunch on the beach. Upgrade to add door-to-door transfers; package excludes dock fees.
- Snorkel the pristine reef of laid-back Puerto Morelos
- Beat the crowds to some of the Yucatan's best coral and marine life
- Choose between morning and afternoon tours to suit your schedule
- Enjoy lunch on the beach and free time to explore the town as well
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off from most centrally located hotels (Only if purchased)
Reef Preservation and Dock Fee of US$ 12 per person
Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
Hotel pickup and drop-off if you select the meeting point option
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.You will confirm your exact pickup time with the local tour operator. Please be ready and waiting at the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes prior the scheduled time.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
CHEDRAUI PUERTO MORELOS , RAFAEL MELGAR SM 01 MANZANA 06 LOTE 4, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
Meet the tour outside of Chedrahui Selecto, in front of Fish Market restaurant. You will confirm your exact check in time at the meeting point with the local tour operator.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Travel Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Puerto Morelos Snorkeling Experience with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Half-Day Puerto Morelos Snorkeling Experience with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Puerto Morelos Snorkeling Experience with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Puerto Morelos Snorkeling Experience with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff