7 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Mount a well-trained horse for a tranquil journey through the heart of the Mayan jungle on this thrilling package that also includes three signature adrenaline adventures. Begin with a jungle zipline circuit, then brave a rugged track in a solo or shared all-terrain vehicle (ATV). After riding your horse through the forest, refresh in a Mayan cenote then unwind over a Mexican meal. For ease, your package includes transfers.
- Enjoy a 4-in-1 jungle adventure: horse, ATV, zipline circuit and cenote
- Stay fueled with purified water plus a chicken fajita lunch
- Choice of departure times to suit most body clocks
- Pickup and drop-off direct to most hotels saves time and stress
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment for a safe activity (harness, hook)
Atv Challenge (road in the jungle)
Horseback riding activity
Ziplines in the jungle (4)
Entrance to Mayan Cenote
Purified Water (you can bring your own bottle to refill it)
Locker 5usd per locker
ATV insurance 5usd per atv
Departure & Return
If your hotel is not listed, means you need to go for a special meeting point, please let us know in which hotel are you going to stay so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the meeting point and pick up time. This service has only one schedule. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight limit restriction is strictly observed.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Holbox and Bacalar Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Can I participate if I don't know how to swim?
A:Yes - swimming in the cenote is an optional activity and there are complimentary life jackets provided for those who do wish to swim.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding in Cancun Includes ATV, Cenote, Ziplines, Lunch and Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Horseback Riding in Cancun Includes ATV, Cenote, Ziplines, Lunch and Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding in Cancun Includes ATV, Cenote, Ziplines, Lunch and Transfer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding in Cancun Includes ATV, Cenote, Ziplines, Lunch and Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Horseback Riding in Cancun Includes ATV, Cenote, Ziplines, Lunch and Transfer
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHorseback RidingSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesCancunPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHorseback Riding - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenHorseback Riding - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenZiplining - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelHorseback Riding - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelExtreme - CozumelZiplining - CozumelCategory
Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & TicketsKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Tours & TicketsCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey) Tours & TicketsPlaya Norte (North Beach) Tours & TicketsCoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & TicketsXenses Park Tours & TicketsInteractive Aquarium Cancun Tours & TicketsCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica) Tours & TicketsCave of the Sleeping Sharks Tours & TicketsXotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & TicketsCenotes Sac Actun Tours & TicketsMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún) Tours & TicketsXenotes Oasis Maya Tours & TicketsGarrafon Natural Reef Park Tours & TicketsEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & TicketsVentura Park Tours & TicketsJolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & TicketsLa Isla Shopping Village Tours & TicketsCaptain Hook Cancun Tours & TicketsMandala Nightclub Tours & Tickets