6 to 7 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cover the highlights of stunning Isla Mujeres during this shared boat tour. Setting sail from Cancun, you'll enjoy almost a full day of activities. Travel comfortably on a luxurious catamaran with unlimited open bar, with snorkeling and spinnaker equipment available. Stops include El Meco National Reef Park, Punta Sur, and Playa Norte.
- A luxurious catamaran cruise to Isla Mujeres from Cancun
- Relax onboard the boat as you enjoy unlimited alcoholic drinks
- Stop for a snorkeling stop in the Zona Arqueologica El Meco
- Lunch, drinks, and private hotel transfers from hotel zones are included
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Reef Conservation Tax $15 USD p/p payable at Check in (only cash)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.You may incur in extra cost if your hotel is not located in our operation area. *Extra cost $10 USD per person
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Playa Las perlas , Blvd. Kukulcan km. 2.0, Puerto Juarez, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Blue Flag Beach "Las Perlas", next to "Las Perlas Hotel", there is a public parking lot at the entrance to the Marina.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring your own towel and extra clothes to change
- Dress code is free, comfortable
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Best Tours in Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Isla Mujeres Catamaran Luxury Sailing Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Isla Mujeres Catamaran Luxury Sailing Experience?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Isla Mujeres Catamaran Luxury Sailing Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Isla Mujeres Catamaran Luxury Sailing Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms