- Visit the archaeological site of Tulum, an ancient walled city overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Snorkel one of the world’s longest underground cave systems
- Stop in Rancho San Felipe, a Maya community, and experience a purification ceremony
- Traditional buffet lunch and round-trip hotel transport from Playa del Carmen and most Riviera Maya hotels included
Departure & Return
The tour starts with pick up in most of the hotels in Playa del Carmen, We have meeting points for hotels which are not listed to do pick up. Please contact the support team to verify the closest meeting points from your hotel.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a swimsuit and sunscreen
- Maximum weight allowed 120 kg ( 264 lbs), maximum waist line is 42 inches
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms