Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day, private tour of three Maya sites
- Discover local history and culture
- Entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch
- Round trip transport from Cancun
- Private guide for a personal experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Continue to the ancient fortified city of Tulum, which overlooks a stretch of clear water and white sand beaches. See the Temple of the Descending God, and the Castillo, or Castle, which has a dramatic backdrop of Caribbean coast. After visiting Tulum’s highlights, take a break for a buffet lunch in a local restaurant.
Make the final stop of the day at Coba, a city whose stone structures and roads sprawl across two lakes and thick jungle—this is the perfect place to see Maya ruins through the eyes of early explorers, who visited ancient structures covered with jungle plants. Climb to the top of Nohoch Mul, the tallest pyramid in the Yucatán, and earn sweeping views across the landscape. After visiting Coba, make the return trip to Cancun, where this tour concludes with drop-off at roughly 6:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You can take your time and go at your own pace." See review