12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in Maya culture on this day trip to Coba, Tulum and an authentic Maya village. Wind through Coba, a city shrouded in jungle, and admire the Caribbean Sea from the bluff-top city of Tulum. Climb the tallest pyramid on the Yucatan Peninsula, and learn about the inscriptions and murals at the archaeological zones. Take a refreshing dip in an underground lake, and see how Maya descendants live in a local village. A tasty lunch made from traditional Maya recipes and round-trip transport from Cancun hotels are included.
- Full-day tour of Coba, Tulum and a Maya village from Cancun
- Discover the archaeological wonders of Coba, a city in the rain forest
- See Tulum, a former walled port that offers stunning sea views
- Swim in an underground lake in a forest
- Visit a modern-day Maya village
- Hear about Maya history and culture from a certified guide
- Traditional Maya lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
First Class A/C Transportation
Certified Tour Guide
Regional Buffet lunch with one bottled soft drink or beer.
Visit the archaeological zones of Coba and Tulum
Visit to Dzonot Wayak cenote
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Beverages during the lunch