- Full-day sailing cruise to Isla Mujeres from Cancun
- Snorkel along the coral reef on the way to Isla Mujeres
- Take a walking tour of Isla Mujeres
- Have free time for shopping and lounging on the beach at Isla Mujeres
- Includes buffet lunch, unlimited drinks, walking tour and use of snorkel equipment
Departure & Return
Your check in is at the reception of the Cancun Bay Resort Hotel (our representatives from La Lupita are waiting for you there to help you check in),also our representatives are outside on the street to assist you, they are uniformed with a white T-shirt and the logo of La Lupita.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Additional clothes to change and towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Sunblock (Biodegradable)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY MomoGT
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms