1 to 3 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Save time and energy for more enjoyable vacation activities by pre-booking your arrival and departure transfers from/to Cancun Airport. Whether you're a first-time visitor or come here often, booking a transfer simplifies your arrival and departure and means you can feel confident and secure. This is a small-group shared transfer for up to fifteen passengers.
- Transfers are to/from centrally located hotels
- Relax in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Each passenger can bring one piece of luggage plus carry-on
- Avoid queueing for taxis or haggling with drivers
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer service (Only to/from centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
One piece of luggage and one carry-on per person
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/24/2020 - 7/12/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Hotel Maya Caribe Faranda, Boulevard Kukulcan Km. 6, Cancun 77500 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfers operate 24 hours a day; confirm your pickup time with the local operator before travel. Contact details are listed on your confirmation voucher
- This product must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel time
- Transportation included only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply
- It is very important that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details, as well as your Arrival Flight schedule, at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- Some of the pictures are illustrative and could not match with vehicle available in destination
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Nexus Tours Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Round-Trip Transfer To/From Cancun International Airport?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitisation during Shared Round-Trip Transfer To/From Cancun International Airport?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Round-Trip Transfer To/From Cancun International Airport?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Round-Trip Transfer To/From Cancun International Airport?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms