3 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Snorkel two different spots on Puerto Morelos' vibrant reef—a towering reef wall and an area known for gigantic barrel corals—from a brand new boat on this snorkeling adventure, with all gear included. Afterwards, dine on tacos at a private beach club and take a walking tour through the heart of downtown, with handicraft demonstrations and a tequila tasting too. Your package includes transfers but excludes dock tax.
- Snorkel two separate spots in the National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos
- Enjoy a Mexican lunch in a private beach club with bottled water
- Taste tequila in this charming fishing village (adults only)
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Admission to National Reef Park
Federal Tax Port (10usd per person)
Departure & Return
Welcome to the best Cancun experience, one of the most requested activities by families and groups of friends or those who want to find an underwater world full of nature and life in Puerto Morelos. If your hotel is not in the previous list, please let us know in which hotel are you so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pick up. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has two different schedules, the first between 7:30 am to 8:30 am and the second between 11:30 am to 12:30 pm. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Top Travel Connection Tour Operator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling Adventure in Puerto Morelos Includes snack, Water and Round Trip.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Snorkeling Adventure in Puerto Morelos Includes snack, Water and Round Trip.?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkeling Adventure in Puerto Morelos Includes snack, Water and Round Trip.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling Adventure in Puerto Morelos Includes snack, Water and Round Trip.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling Adventure in Puerto Morelos Includes snack, Water and Round Trip.
1 hour 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes