Explore our promoted experiences
- Tulum tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya
- Explore the archeological ruins with a professional guide
- Learn about the history of the Mayans as you explore
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
See El Castillo (The Castle), an impressive building overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Stroll past the Temple of Frescoes and the Palace, and learn about the ancient Maya who built the city during different periods.
After your tour, enjoy free time to look around on your own or head to the small beach below before re-boarding the coach for return transport to your hotel in Cancun or the Maya Riviera in the afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible—if assistance is required, you must provide your own assistant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY CANCUN PASSION
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms