Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Xenses Park: one of Cancun’s most unusual theme parks
- Enjoy round-trip transit from your area hotel via air-conditioned vehicle
- Book priority tickets before you travel to guarantee your admission
- Have the freedom to explore the park’s attractions at your own pace
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Saturday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price. All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, biodegradable sunblock, a swimsuit and towel, and an extra change of clothing.
- Infants 0 to 4 years are Free of charge.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult all the time.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Most travellers can participate
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya so the pickup time will vary depending on the location of your hotel. We will pick you up at your hotel or at the nearest point available in our routes.
- If at the time of completing your purchase you do not have the name of the hotel, you must contact the Customer Service Viator staff at least 24 hours prior to the visit to the park to help you to coordinate the pickup with us.
- Please confirm the exact time and meeting point using the message option in your Reservation or contacting Grupo Xcaret.
- All requests for changes, cancellations and/or refunds on bookings must be in the 24-hour or more window prior to the visit date.
- We accept changes in visit dates from one month to the next (valid until the current year and subject to changes in public tariffs)
- We accept changes of visit dates from one day to another with the restriction of one day before.
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms