- Explore the ancient, picturesque Mayan ruins of Tulum on the Yucatan coast
- Enjoy a relaxing swim at the amazing underground river of Nohoch Nah Chiich
- Experience a Mayan ceremony with a shaman and enjoy an authentic lunch
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
- Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
- Maiximum weight – 264 lbs.
- Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed to participate in the activitites
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old pay kids price. From 13 years old pay adult price.
- This expedition is not suitable for physically challenged, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
- For safety reasons, hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices (including cell phones or tablets) is not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- This expedition may represent an over-exertion for people with disabilities and/or moms-to-be
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Alltournative
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff