Are you interested in?
559 Tours & Activities
491 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2099 Tours & Activities
9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Combine ancient history with adventure on a 9-hour tour of the Tulum archaeological site and an underground cenote. Departing from Cancun, you’ll take a guided tour of Tulum Mayan ruins, enhanced by a backdrop of the Caribbean Sea, and learn about the history of the Mayan empire. Then, head to Aktun Chen Park to swim and snorkel in subterranean cenotes and limestone caves. Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide in Tulum and Aktun Chen park
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: PLAZA PARTY, Boulevard Kukulcan km 9 s/n Frente al Centro de Convenciones Zona Hotelera, Int, Plaza La Fiesta, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
2: 10 Avenida Sur MZ 25, Playacar, 30076 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on the list, contact us, we have transport service available or we can provide you with a meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Note: Please bring a towel, biodegradable sunscreen, comfortable clothes and shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Certified sanitation of transport unit
- This tour includes personal kits with disinfectant gel and face cove
- OMS stipulated distance between seats during transportation.
- We are measuring body temperature before boarding with infrared thermometers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
- OPERATED BY Translamex SA de CV
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
This activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Tulum Ruins & Cenote.
See all safety measures taken by Tulum Ruins & Cenote.
Product code: 44670P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursExtremeWater SportsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelCategory
Cenotes Sac ActunMandala NightclubCancun Airport VIP LoungeCave of the Sleeping SharksMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Captain Hook CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Ventura ParkLa Isla Shopping VillageCoCo Bongo CancunXoximilco CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Xotik-Ha EcoParkInteractive Aquarium Cancun