- All inclusive day trip to Tulum and Xel-Ha from Cancun and Playa del Carmen
- Explore the abandoned city of Tulum which is located on the azure backdrop of the Caribbean Sea
- Visit the Xel-Ha aquarium for an up close look at tropical aquatic animals
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Cancun and Playa del Carmen hotels
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Gain insight into the historical significance of god Chaac and gaze at awe-inspiring temples and castles testament to the power and prosperity of the Mayan empire. After thorough exploration, return to your comfortable coach and travel to the natural aquatic theme park of Xel-Ha.
Immerse yourself in the marine magnificence of the park by snorkeling in crystal clear Caribbean waters and exploring subterranean cenotes. Recline in a luxurious beach chair and soak up the sunshine or flounder in a shimmering lagoon. Satisfy an appetite for adventure by trying exhilarating activities like cliff diving, rope bridge walking and kayaking.
Return to your coach at a time pre-arranged with your guide and travel back to your hotel in comfort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price. All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please note: the distance between Cancun and Tulum is approximately 1.5 hours. The distance between Tulum and Xel-Ha is only 10 minutes. You will spend approximately 5 hours at Xel-Ha and around 1.5 hours in Tulum.
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- Biodegradable sun block
- Swimming suit
- Extra change of clothing
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms