- Get to know Cobá, one of the largest Mayan Cities of the Classic Period
- Discover the archaeological ruins and learn about excavations with the expertise of your guide
- Round transportation from the meeting points
- Entrance tickets included
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and Swim in a cenote
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Get to know Cobá, one of the largest Mayan Cities of the Classic Period. There, be able to climb the Nohoch Mul, the highest pyramid of Yucatán, and learn the history of this archeological zone and how the people used to live.
After admiring the views, have a break in the Cenote Choo-Ha and get over the heat with a refreshing swim. Then we are ready to taste an amazing Mexican buffet lunch.
Experience in relative solitude one of Mexico's most famous Mayan sites, which served as a port to the Caribbean Sea. As you admire Tulum's stunning setting and soak up the ancient majesty, learn about its history and enjoy personalized attention from your professionally certified guide.
To end the trip, visit Playa del Carmen, in the Caribbean shore, and have free time to walk its pedestrian streets, enjoying its particular atmosphere and its craft and designer shops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free time in Playa del Carmen is not included if departure is from Riviera Maya
- Please bring a hat, sunglasses, drinks and sunscreen.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms