Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The meeting point is located Quai Laubeuf on the parking laubeuf next to 3 locations: - The car park LAUBEUF - Helicopter booking office - The bus stop quai laubeuf line 8. CannesVisiTour does not have an office in the car park, there are only departures.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age: 12 years. Weight: 25kg Min-Max: 110kg. Helmet provided. Closed shoes required. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Not recommended for people with balance disorders.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY CannesVisiTour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The gyropod tour is a great way to see Cannes." See review