Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The final meeting time will be sent to you by a direct ""Must Read Summary email"" from Wingly, therefore make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather conditions of the flying day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather condition of the day
- This is not a helicopter flight
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly. Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, but please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- The final meeting time will be sent to you by a direct ""Must Read Summary email"" from Wingly
- Full name/Date of birth/Weight of each passenger is required once upon booking for security reason
- Passengers with any health concerns shall consult their doctor before making reservation
- Passengers who weigh more than 95kg, please enquire before booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wingly Sightseeing Flight
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised