Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day small-group tour of Eze, La Turbie, Monaco from Cannes
- Explore the Medieval town of Eze
- Visit a perfume factory
- Admire a 1st century BC monument to Emperor Augustus
- See the sights of the principality of Monaco
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Take in the gorgeous coastal views as you climb up to the hilltop town of Eze, which dates to the Medieval era. Wander the charming streets to the remains of a castle. Visit the garden and admire the sweeping views from the lofty position roughly 1,400 feet (427 meters) over the coast. Stop next at the Perfumerie Fragonard, a perfume factory, to learn how perfume is made.
Continue to the town of La Turbie to see the remains of the monument known as the Trophy of the Alps. This 1st century BC structure was dedicated to the Roman Emperor Augustus along a road that once led to Italy from Nice. It stands at 164 feet (50 meters) high. Admire the views over Monaco from this point.
Next, arrive in the principality of Monaco to see the historic sights in the old town – including the Prince's Palace, Oceanographic Museum, and cathedral. See the changing of the guard just before noon at the Prince's Palace and the tombs of Princess Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III in the cathedral. Check out the yachts in the harbor 197 feet (60 meters) below the old town on Le Rocher, or The Rock.
Choose an optional visit inside the Prince's Palace (own expense) or Oceanographic Museum (own expense) if you like, or hop on the tourist train to see the sights of the principality (own expense).
Rejoin your guide to visit Monte Carlo, where you'll take a spin on a portion of the Formula 1 Grand Prix racing circuit and see sights like the Casino and the Hôtel de Paris. At the conclusion of your visit to Monaco, you'll be returned to Cannes and your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms