Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the spooky side of Charleston
- Listen to haunted tales inspired by history
- Hear stories about paranormal activity
- Try your luck at finding ghosts in Charleston
Departure & Return
Meet your experienced tour guide in front of Charleston City Hall, located at 80 Broad St, Charleston, SC 29401, next to Washington Square Park and across from St. Michael's church. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour’s scheduled departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Terrors
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.