- Nature walk and boating adventure
- Guided by a certified naturalist
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Departure & Return
1/2 block from the SC Aquarium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Paid parking is available in the SC Aquarium Parking Garage (5 minute walk) or at the parking meters on Concord Street. Please keep in mind that street parking can sometimes be difficult to find. The Charleston Maritime Center (owned by the City of Charleston) sadly does not offer parking to the public. However, passengers are allowed to be dropped off. As you get closer to the water look for the blue & white Sandlapper Tours ticket booth on the left dock. Feel free to call if you have questions or need help.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travellers
- OPERATED BY Sandlapper Water Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas