Explore our promoted experiences
- Easy meetup at the Charleston Visitor Center
- Your guide provides fresh insight on Charleston's New South cuisine
- Taste four restaurants across Cannonborough, Elliotborough, or Radcliffeborough
- With a maximum of 8 travelers, you'll get a more personalized foodie experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15-Minutes prior to departure.
- Vegan, dairy/lactose, & soy restrictions cannot be adequately accommodated. Guests with multiple allergies should contact Charleston Culinary Tours prior to booking to confirm accommodation.
- We cannot assume responsibility for those with severe allergies.
- We make every effort to provide a full meal for all guests, however, substitutions may not be 1-for-1 with regular tour offerings.
- We craft our tours to represent the unique aspects of each venue and neighborhood. Unfortunately, there isn’t always a “next best” option that also meets a special dietary need. Since we have your health, taste buds, and overall experience in mind, we truly appreciate your understanding on this issue.
- We recommend weather-appropriate attire and comfortable walking shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tours operate rain or shine, hot or cold. In the rare cases of EXTREME weather (e.g. Hurricane!), we will notify all guests of cancellations in advance, as soon as a decision has been made.
- Not recommended for children under 8 years old.
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS must be communicated directly to Charleston Culinary Tours at least *36 hours* before your scheduled tour or restrictions cannot be accommodated.
- Not recommended for travelers with severe dietary needs
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS must be communicated in advance directly to Charleston Culinary Tours
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS cannot be accommodated without advance notice (at least 24 hours prior to tour time)
- Vegan, dairy, or soy restrictions cannot be accommodated
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Culinary Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It costs extra for beer or wine but well worth it." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews