- Listen to ghost stories during a sightseeing tour
- Explore Charleston’s spooky side
- Stroll to see landmarks including St. Philip’s Church
- Learn about Charleston’s history from a local guide
Departure & Return
We are located across the street from the Circular Church. The number "151" is large and prominently displayed on the front of the building.
We end the tour nearby and just 1 block away from our starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- What to Bring/Wear: 1) Footwear that you enjoy walking in. 2) Water. 3) Bug Spray. 4) Umbrella or Rain Coat (it rains a lot here)
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tour Charleston With Adam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience