- Drayton Hall all-access pass
- Book ahead and then visit on your own schedule
- Ticket includes admission to all Drayton Hall attractions
- Plenty of free parking makes for an easy drive
Departure & Return
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Check-in with valid photo ID is required.
- Handicapped Accessible through exhibits, garden, museum shop, and walking trails (however wheelchairs, walkers and motorized scooters may have difficulty maneuvering on the unpaved paths). The guided House Tour does require walking up the portico steps into the house. Personal wheelchairs and scooters are prohibited on House Tours.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Drayton Hall Preservation Trust
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms