- Visit spooky sites in the Historic District and beyond
- Be captivated by tales of ghosts, voodoo and medical patients accidentally buried alive
- Learn the creepy origin of sayings like ‘graveyard shift’
- Gain after-hours access to Charleston’s oldest cemetery
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Mobile phone numbers are required at booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bulldog Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Wear comfortable shoes as you walk about a mile or so, often on uneven cobblestone." See review