Explore our promoted experiences
- Charleston French Quarter and South of Broad walking tour
- Quick overview of historic sights for first-time visitors
- Learn about the city’s history from your guide as you go
- Visit must-see sights and hidden attractions alike
Departure & Return
We'll meet on the East Bay Street staircase of the U.S. Customs House, at East Bay Street and South Market street, directly across East Bay Street from the City Market. We recommend guests park at 1 Cumberland Street or 89 Cumberland Street. Both are ~5 minute walk from our tour meeting point.
We generally end near the intersection of Meeting Street and Broad Street. The exact end point can change based on your group's walking speed, and your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests are responsible for bringing their own sun protection (sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, parasols) and rain gear
- We HIGHLY recommend guests bring bottled water. It is not always available for purchase on the route
- We ask guests to check in at the meeting location 5-10 mins prior to tour time. We cannot hold for latecomers.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Oyster Point Historic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you only have time for one tour of Charleston, make this one it!" See review