- 1.5-Hour Night-Time Walking Ghost Tour of Charleston, South Carolina
- Hear tales about Charleston's ghost encounters, history, and folklore
- Tours lead by host of the Pleasing Terrors Podcast, featured on television and radio shows including the BBC, HGTV, Voice of America Radio and Destination America's Ghost Asylum
Departure & Return
The tour starts in Washington Square Park which is located behind City Hall at 80 Broad Street. We meet in the park next to the statue of George Washington.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Old Charleston Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands