- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Departure & Return
Please check in with an attendant inside our barn located at 45 Pinckney Street on the day of your tour at your preferred starting time and you will be assigned to the next available carriage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note: Routes are chosen prior to departure on the date of travel. This is determined by a City of Charleston Tourism official and is out of the control of the local operator and we are unable to guarantee times.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Please select quantity ONE (1) at checkout to reserve one private carriage. Each carriage can accomodate 1-4 people. Price displayed is per carriage.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carolina Polo and Carriage Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.